The choice is, of course, yours. Traditional examples of suitable moments for your piper to play are as follows:
1. For guests before the ceremony.
2. Arrival of the Bride and Bridal Party.
3. Bride into the ceremony.
4. The newly weds out of the ceremony.
5. Signing of the register.
6. Background music for official photographs.
7. Welcoming guests into the official reception.
M U S I C P E R F O R M A N C E
When and where should your piper play?
When and where should your piper
This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.